Tips & techniques
Beechill Bulbs Ltd,
Beechill, Ballyduff, Tullamore, County Offaly, R35 R5X0, Ireland.
Phone : +353 (0)57 9322956
Fax: +353 (0)57 9322957
Wholesale trade is available to landscapers, garden centres, town & county councils, tidy towns and other trade bodies.
We supply an extensive range of varieties, that are disease free, larger bulb sizes and true to variety.
If you would like to purchase trade, a listing of all products available in bulk and prices can be found in our wholesale catalogue.
To request a wholesale catalogue, please contact us
Terms and Conditions of Wholesale Trade
1) Minimum Order: To avail of wholesale trade rates, all initial orders must have a minimum value of €300 plus vat.
2) Order deadlines: Please ensure you place your orders at least 1 month before the start of the spring season (Feb), and 2 months before the start of the Autumn season (Aug), to ensure prompt delivery.
3) Delivery Charge: Delivery is included for orders exceeding €500 plus VAT. For smaller orders, delivery is chargeable.
4) Delivery Method: Your order will be delivered either by us directly or by courier. The most cost effective method will be chosen. This is determined by the size, weight, destination and urgency of the shipment.
5) Prices: Prices quoted are always in EURO (€), excluding 13.5% VAT.
6) Payment Terms: All goods must be paid for in advance (for deliveries) or on collection. Cash, Debit or Credit Card, Electronic Funds transfer or cheque (goods will ship when funds have cleared our account usually 3-4 working days).
7) Credit Facilities are offered at our discrection and we reserve the right to refuse credit.
8) Credit Terms: Where credit has been offered it is on a strictly 30 days from our invoice date. We reserve the right to charge interest at the rate of 2% per month on accounts not paid by the due date.
9) Conditions of Sale: Goods remain the property of Beechill Bulbs Ltd until payment in full has been made. Stock is only considered reserved on receipt of payment.
10) Order Changes: These can be accepted up to one week before delivery. For items not in stock in can take up to an additional two weeks before the order is ready to ship.
11) Quality: Upon arrival check that your shipment is complete and the bulbs are in good condition. Bulbs must be stored in a well-ventilated cool and dry place (bulbs must NOT be allowed to get wet). All orders are checked for quality and accuracy before shipment.
12) Claims: Must be made within 10 days after receipt of order. The value of the claim can never be more than the invoiced amount.
13) a) Goods are sold on a non-return basis.
b) Return shipments without prior written authorisation will not be accepted.
14) Disclaimer: Beechill Bulbs Ltd is not responsible for non-performance or loss of bulbs because improperly stored, planted too high or too deep, under or over-watered or otherwise injured from use of pesticide or fertilizer or any growing conditions beyond our control.
15) The products listed in this catalogue are offered subject to availability. Beechill Bulbs Ltd shall be under no liability for any failure or delay in performing a contract arising from lack of availability. Beechill bulbs reserves the right to substitute varieties and products of a similar nature and quality to the unavailable products.
16) These terms and conditions and any agreement to purchase bulbs from Beechill bulbs Ltd shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law.
For more information on Wholesale contact Beechill Bulbs
Tips & techniques
Company Vat Number: IE9681612n Company Number: 455117 Registered in Ireland